Meetings are necessary in business, no doubt. The question; Is every meeting necessary and if so, has the leader holding the meeting planned for it properly? Meetings must be planned to be effective and not waste valuable time. Leaders must be effective and understanding how to run an effective meeting is key to successful leadership.
During this seminar, participants will:
- Define meeting parameters – Type of meeting required, time scheduled and who will attend and meeting focus.
- Scheduling time – Minimal time required to complete the meeting goal.
- Location – What are the requirements for the meeting room, numbers attending and any visual aids required.
- Selecting your Team – The team required to effectively run the meeting to reach the meeting goal.
- Time Management – Skills and techniques required to schedule and run an effective meeting as a successful leader.
Request a Seminar or course so we can work with you, understand your requirements and provide the information that you need.